Our Getting Started with PMP webinar covers the basic steps on using PMP. If you have new office staff or team member, who hasn’t used PMP, it’s particularly helpful. It offers you 60 minutes of instruction on the appointment book screen, processing patient transactions, new patients and required reports.
We also have the following other PMP webinars, which are generally 60 minutes in length and offered free of charge:
- Manitoba Provincial Billing in PMP – This webinar was designed for Manitoba PMP users who are looking for a greater understanding of the processes involved in billing and reconciling Manitoba Health, MPI and WCB.
- PMP E-mail: What You Need to Know – This webinar focuses on PMP Email features. The session covered the types of emails you can send, personalizing templates, and group emails. Tips are offered for merge letters, promoting your practice, and troubleshooting.
- Using PMP for HCAI Submission of OCF Forms – This webinar offers all details related to using PMP for HCAI submission of OCF forms. Step by step instructions are provided on-screen using PMP. Hints, tips, and practical information that will simplify your understanding and rationale are offered throughout.
- Additional Features – In this webinar, the OCA’s Lauren James & Liz Pridham introduce you to new surprises that are headed your way and showcase the benefits of the existing features of PMP.
- WSIB in PMP – What to Do & What Not to Do – This webinar recording covers best practices for WSIB processing. Did you pay the wrong claim? Push the wrong button? Or just make a mess? Do you need to write off? Transfer to cash or vice-versa. You’ll save a LOT of headaches and backtracking after viewing this session.
Sign Up For PMP Online Booking
Ensure your PMP is updated to the latest version
PMP online booking will enable new and existing patients to book appointments from your clinic’s website. You will be able to:
- Add the online booking webpage for each practitioner into your clinic’s website
- Set online booking availability for each practitioner
- Choose up to 10 appointment types for patients to book
- Receive online appointments directly in your PMP scheduler
Setup PMP Online Booking
In PMP, click on “Setup” and then “Doctor Defaults”.
- From the dropdown, choose the doctor you wish to register for online booking and click on “Edit this Doctor’s Defaults”.
- On the bottom left, select “Online Booking” and click on “Manage Online Booking”.
- The OCA will approve the practitioner for online booking (this may take up to five business days) and you will receive an email with your account details, your online booking webpage, and a link to set up resources.
Repeat steps 1–5 for each practitioner you wish to register for online booking.
Click here for instruction to upgrade to the latest version of PMP
PMP How-to Videos
The following how-to videos help you learn key functions for using PMP.
The OCF Form tutorials use streaming media. Please allow sufficient time for the streaming process to begin. This may take a few minutes. Note: These videos depict OCF forms that were in use prior to September 1, 2010. Expect some changes to new OCF Forms.