Media Room and Media Contacts
The OCA is committed to serving its members and enhancing the chiropractic profession in Ontario. Please direct all media inquiries to our media relations department. This includes interviews (onsite and virtual) with chiropractic subject matter experts and patients, and photos and/or videos.
For all media-related inquiries, please contact the OCA media relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Chiropractic in the News for the latest media coverage and information about chiropractors in Ontario or the OCA.
Read our latest news releases:
- Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) and University of Guelph partner to advance research in chiropractic care in Ontario (November 17, 2022)
- Responding to the Opioid Crisis: Introducing The Role of Chiropractic in Opioid Use Reduction (April 28, 2022)
- Chiropractic care a game changer for patients suffering with arthritis (October 12, 2021)
- The Region of Waterloo teams up with chiropractors to help Ontarians get back to work (March 26, 2019)
- Ontario Chiropractic Association welcomes new Chief Executive Officer (May 24, 2018)
- Health Minister Announces: Help On The Way For Low Back Pain (November 26, 2014)
- Ontarians and Family Physicians Want More Team‐Based Care To Help Manage Back Pain, New Study Shows (June 12, 2012)