Established in 1929, the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) has more than 3,800 members. In fact, 80 per cent of chiropractors in Ontario are OCA members. We are the fourth largest chiropractic association in the world by membership.
The OCA’s mission is to serve our members and the public by advancing the understanding and use of chiropractic care. To achieve this mission, we deliver a range of programs, services and initiatives to help our members and partners deliver quality patient care and improve Ontario’s health care system.
If you’re an OCA member or thinking of joining OCA, please click or tap this button to access our Member Benefits page — with links to our member services, programs and resources:
If you’d like to join OCA, click or tap the button below:
Thriving Chiropractors, Healthy Ontarians
To serve our members and the public by advancing the understanding and use of chiropractic care.
Guiding Principles that Support Our Values:
Lead and deliver impact
Listen, understand and care
Nourish ideas, welcome risk, learn and innovate
Encourage divergent thinking
Be positive and work together
Celebrate, and recognize the importance of our work
Helping Our Members…
- Expand their clinical expertise, deliver patient care and grow their practices
- Manage their practice, as well as enhance their patient care with: complimentary online webinars and in-person continuing education (CE) programs, varied services and resources
- Develop, evolve and maintain a leading electronic health record and patient management system with OCA Aspire to elevate their patient care and practice management
- Our Member Experience Team (MET) is available at email@example.com, five days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to support our members’ ongoing professional needs
- Producing articles, videos, social media posts and other resources to help you and other people in Ontario learn how chiropractic care can promote health, alleviate pain and improve your quality of life
- Advancing programs that support you and other Ontarians’ health at home, at work and during their leisure time
Learn about Chiropractic Care. Discover how to protect and care for your spine, muscles or joints through our self-management or patient education resources. Follow us on social media for information, tips and exercises on how to alleviate pain, prevent injury or improve your quality of life.
Working to Improve Ontario’s Health Care System
Our support goes beyond our members’ practices. We work with health care organizations, government agencies and other community partners to co-develop and implement programs that empower our members to help Ontarians in need, such as the Primary Care Low Back Pain program, Red Tape Relief and Health2Work.
Working with our partners, we co-develop policy and advocacy initiatives to advance a better health care system for people across Ontario.
As a voluntary, professional association, we are governed by an elected Board of Directors, which is supported by committees, our leadership team and staff.
Our Board and members adhere to established bylaws and code of conduct policies. As we represent the definitive, trusted voice of the best of the chiropractic profession, our Board is continually adopting leading-practice governance methods.