Established in 1929, the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) has more than 3,700 members. In fact, 80 per cent of chiropractors in Ontario are OCA members. We are the fourth largest chiropractic association in the world by membership.
The OCA’s mission is to serve our members and the public by advancing the understanding and use of chiropractic care. To achieve this mission, we deliver a range of programs, services and initiatives to help our members and partners deliver quality patient care and improve Ontario’s health care system.
Helping Our Members…
- Expand their clinical expertise, deliver patient care and grow their practices
- Manage their practice, as well as enhance their patient care with: complimentary online webinars and in-person continuing education (CE) programs, varied services and resources
- Develop, evolve and maintain a leading electronic health record and patient management system with OCA Aspire to elevate their patient care and practice management
- Our Member Experience Team (MET) is available at firstname.lastname@example.org, five days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to support our members’ ongoing professional needs
We help members manage their practice, as well as enhance their patient care with: complimentary online webinars and in-person continuing education (CE) programs, varied services and resources.
- Producing articles, videos, social media posts and other resources to help you and other people in Ontario learn how chiropractic care can promote health, alleviate pain and improve your quality of life
- Advancing programs that support you and other Ontarians’ health at home, at work and during their leisure time