If you don’t have EHC coverage or your plan doesn’t include chiropractic care, you may be eligible for one of the following options:
Primary Care for Low Back Pain (PCLBP) Program
You may be eligible for the PCLBP Program if you:
- Have low back pain and/or related symptoms
- Are either –
- A patient of one of the seven interprofessional primary care teams that offer the PCLBP program
- Live near one of the PCLBP program locations in: Alexandria and Cornwall; Belleville; Mount Forest, East Wellington and Minto-Maple To; Orillia; Scarborough; Sudbury; or Windsor
- Receive a referral from your doctor or nurse practitioner from the team
You may be eligible for the Health2Work program (in the Region of Waterloo) if you:
- Either have –
- Back, neck or shoulder pain or stiffness, an injury, such as a sprain or strain
- Arthritis that’s stopping you from working
- Are receiving support from Ontario Works or are a non-disabled family member of a person receiving Ontario Disability Support Program support
- Live in Cambridge, Kitchener or one of the evolving areas where this program is offered.
Compassionate Fee Structure
Chiropractors may offer reduced fees on compassionate grounds, on a case-by-case basis. Speak to your chiropractor for further information.