Pursuant to the Bylaws of the Association, an Annual General (AGM) of the membership of the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA) is held annually in December.
Pursuant to the Bylaws of the Association, notice is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the membership of the Ontario Chiropractic Association will be held virtually on Saturday, January 30, 2021.
- A Report from the Chair
- Audited Financial Statements for financial year end July 31, 2020
- Election of three members to the Ontario Chiropractic Association Board of Directors
- Appointment of Auditors; Directors to fix Auditor’s Remuneration
To register to attend, please contact Deborah Gibson at email@example.com, 416-860- 4159 or 1-877-327-2273, ext. 4159.
Please note, registration is only open to OCA members in good standing.
All OCA members are urged to attend the virtually AGM. If you are unable to attend this virtual AGM, you may complete and return your 2020 Proxy to the OCA office no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 29, 2021.*
*Note: 2020 Proxy will be posted shortly after nominees are announced.
Please login to view the following documents:
- AGM and Election Timeline
- 2020 Board Nomination form
- Audited Financial Statements as at July 31, 2020 (once released)
- Draft 2019 AGM Minutes (once released)
User must be logged-in to view this content.