Manitoba PMP Users
This page has been created to simplify and assist you in locating resources for PMP, MH, MPI, WCB, and extended health. Your assistance will be required to keep this page up-to-date and submit and/or suggest items that will help other PMP users in getting the information they require.
Send your hints, tips, and content suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 416-860-0857. This page will only be as good as your input and content suggestions.
PMP Licencing Fee Changes August 1, 2014
The MCA is happy to announce a reduction in PMP pricing for members. Effective August 1st, 2014 MCA members who are current PMP users will renew their PMP licences for $200 plus applicable taxes per practitioner for the annual licence year.
New Licence Fees
- The annual license fee is $200 for each practitioner
- Licenses expire on July 31
Version 9001 – July 28, 2014
This update includes required changes for Manitoba Health. Install this update prior to your first submission in August 2014.
Download the program from the PMP Utilities icon on your desktop. In our effort to go green and consider the environment, USB drives are not available.
Dates to Remember
- January 1st – Manitoba Health Visit Renewal (automatic in PMP)
- February 1st MPI Fee Increase Instructions for PMP users >>
- March 1st WCB Fee Increase Instructions for PMP users >>
- April 1st – MH Fee Increase MH Fee Increase Instructions for PMP users >>
Manitoba Health Documents
- Manitoba Health Explanation of Benefits Codes.pdf
- Manitoba Health Submission & Reconciliation Process.pdf
- MH Information Request Form.pdf
- 2014 Cutoff Dates.pdf
Manitoba Provincial Billing in PMP
This webinar was designed for Manitoba PMP users who are looking for a greater understanding of the processes involved in billing and reconciling Manitoba Health, MPI and WCB.
Manitoba Health – What you Need to Know
This 60 minute session gives you what you need to know for correct creation, submission and payment of Manitoba Health claims.