Register for an in-person Regional Member Engagement Session near you!
It’s time to get the conversation going! Our Regional Member Engagement Sessions have returned, and we can’t wait to hear what you have to say. During each session, you’ll be able to connect with your colleagues and OCA’s executive team to share your thoughts, ideas, and insights on how we can serve you better. Your feedback is important to us to continue to develop strategies, programs, and services that help you get the most value out of your membership with us.
Register today as spaces are limited.
All sessions will take place in-person and include breakfast and lunch. Attendance is free. To offer more flexibility, we’ve modified our agenda so you can pick and choose how you’d like to participate. We kindly ask that you register prior to attending a session. Here are three options you can choose from:
1) Full-day session: With breakfast, CE exercise, lunch, and discussion of OCA’s new strategy.
2) Half-day session: With lunch and discussion of OCA’s new strategy.
3) Drop-in: With coffee and light refreshments and discussion of OCA’s new strategy.
Each member engagement session will include the following:
• CE exercise – a live Advanced Modalities in Practice presentation with Dr. Nima Pardisnia (OCA member, chiropractic rehab specialist, and clinic director of Simply Align Rehab). The presentation will cover the science, reasoning, and a brief demonstration behind the use of advanced modalities such as laser, shockwave, and the emerging TECAR therapy, in practice. It will also cover how and why to use these effective modalities to supplement your chiropractic care.
• OCA presentation.
• Buffet-style lunch.
• Facilitated breakout session with your fellow colleagues.
• Opportunity to provide us with your feedback on OCA’s new strategic direction for the association and our profession with OCA’s executive team.
• Networking opportunities.
Who can attend
Whether you’ve been in practice for a while or are just starting out, we welcome you to join and help us ensure that we continue to provide the best possible supports for you. One structured CE credit will be provided for attendance.
Register for one of our upcoming sessions below and help shape the future of the OCA!
Sault Ste. Marie, ON – Friday, November 17, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (breakfast and lunch included)
Location: Delta Hotel Sault Ste. Marie Waterfront (208 St. Mary’s River Drive, Sault Ste. Marie)
St. Catharines, ON – Monday, November 20, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (breakfast and lunch included)
Location: White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa (253 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake)
For questions or more information, please contact Anthony Tabinga at firstname.lastname@example.org.