Attend In Toronto or Online: December 5, 2015
Pursuant to the Bylaws of the Association, notice is hereby given that the 2015 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the membership of the Ontario Chiropractic Association will be held at the Hilton Toronto, 145 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor, Governor General Suite, in Toronto on Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:30 PM.
The agenda will include:
- Annual Report of the Association, incorporating a message from the President
- Audited Financial Statements
- Election of four members to the Ontario Chiropractic Association Board of Directors
- Appointment of Auditors; Directors to fix Auditor’s Remuneration
- Any other business that may properly come before the meeting
All OCA members are urged to attend the AGM.
If you are unable to attend in person, you may complete and return your Proxy by mail to the OCA office no later than 5 PM, Wednesday, December 2, 2015.
OCA Board Election
This year, there were four open positions on the OCA Board of Directors. Following the Call for Nominations, four members were nominated to the Board:
- Dr. Ken Brough
- Dr. Heather Norman
- Dr. John Riva
- Dr. Shima Shahidy
As no other candidates have come forward, these four members will be elected by acclamation at the AGM on December 5, 2015.