Are you the glue that holds the team together and making positive and impactful engagement to the team and clients? Do you thrive on having the satisfaction of being on a driven team of industry experts and building a reputation for being one of the best in the industry with exceptional standards of work and quality on people’s health and wellness? If so, come and join us at Lifemark Physiotherapy Blackburn & Taylor Kidd, a Lifemark Health Group company, Canada’s premier, largest and most comprehensive healthcare management organization and be our Clinic Director. Our Kingston clinic will become one of the largest and busiest Ontario clinics servicing all of our major funded programs including MVA, WSIB OWN Speciality, WSIB, LTD, Private and now a Primary Hub for Lifemark’s new Veteran’s Affairs Partners in Canadian Veterans Rehabilitation Services (PCVRS). We are a strong multidisciplinary team, looking for a Leader to coordinate day to day running of the clinic and participate in Management Level growth and expansion plans. We are looking for a Clinic Director who shares our company core values. We believe when you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Clinic Director who shares this same philosophy.
At Lifemark, we walk the talk of our company Core Values: “ We have fun”, We strive for simplicity”, We trust each other to do the right thing”, We go the extra kilometre” and “We belong here”.
- Opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians and the satisfaction of being on a driven team
- Administrative team to facilitate paperwork, booking, and billing – including online scheduling
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package for permanent employees
- Opportunities for referrals and mentoring, as well as a positive and comforting work environment
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary team working environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical and corporate leadership
- Nationally recognized brand with a strong digital presence
- Diverse, stable, caseload with the flexibility to integrate pre-existing clients
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
- Graduate in Physiotherapy / Chiropractic from a duly recognized university.
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists / Chiropractors of Ontario.
- Minimum of 3-5 + years of clinical and administrative experience in a clinic private setting.
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Key functions and responsibilities:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients.
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress and ensuring quality improvement in the delivery of patient care.
- Responsible for financial and clinical performance metrics of the clinic.
- Communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders to achieve service excellence.
- Coordinate operational activities with the team and demonstrate a strong presence in the clinic.
- Engaging in continuous learning, mentorship and skills development.
- Manage and resolve scheduling issues or changes that arise in the clinic
- Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions.
- Assisting in recruitment and hiring of staff.
Contact Email: email@example.com