Chiropractor Wanted – Ottawa, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Chiropractor – Lifemark Physiotherapy Carlingwood Mall We are seeking a Chiropractor to join our clinic in Ottawa!
This is a full-time opportunity at our Carlingwood Mall location. As Canada’s largest rehabilitation company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. This position provides the opportunity to work as part of an interdisciplinary team in a rehabilitation clinic setting.
The successful candidate will possess 2+ years’ experience assessing and treating clients within an occupational rehabilitation setting. You will work alongside other health care professionals and liaise with orthopaedic surgeons and other physician specialists to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related and other injuries. This is an opportunity to be a member of an exciting and truly interdisciplinary care network, supporting the assessment and treatment of individuals with complex injuries in Ontario!
Key Accountabilities Include:
• Regular communication with external stakeholders and healthcare teams in both the clinical setting and with hospital partners
• Performing complex clinical assessments and implementation of active treatment plans for clients
• Working cooperatively with clients, treatment team and third party funders to achieve specific objective goals as determined through assessment
• Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
• Attendance and participation in weekly case conferences with the interdisciplinary team
• Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress and contribute to regular team reporting
• Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
• Participating in quality improvement initiatives
What You Bring to the Team:
• Registration with the provincial College of Chiropractors
• Experience treating clients in an interdisciplinary rehabilitation setting
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively with others
• Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
• Prior experience with WSIB, MVA, insurance funded cases and occupational rehabilitation
• Familiarity with Functional Capacity Evaluations considered an asset
Why Lifemark: We live our values in everything thing we do – striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
• National reach with a local touch
• Competitive salary with benefits package
• Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities fostering a continuous culture of learning
• Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
• Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
• A career that grows with you – we promote from within, pathways for clinical leadership!
•National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
• GoodLife Fitness discount
• We have fun – it’s even one of our core values! We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Apply Today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information. Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org