Chiropractor Opportunity – Paris, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities / Associate Position
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Join Brant County’s Largest Multidisciplinary Rehab and Wellness Team!
We are looking to add a Chiropractor to our highly motivated, elite team!
Location: Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab Brant
25 Curtis Ave N, Paris ON
(Located Inside The Prestigious Cowan Community Healthcare Hub)
$2500 Signing Bonus!
We are a privately owned, local healthcare facility that opened our doors in 2013. We are a private multidisciplinary healthcare care team that focuses on team based, collaborative care. We strongly view each patient as a whole and try to provide them with the best care possible! We strongly focus on the patient and therapist experience at each of our clinic locations.
Our clinics focus on Concussion/mTBI/ Neurological rehabilitation, Women’s Health/ Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Mental Health and Psychotherapy, Sports Injuries, Vestibular therapy, and orthopedics. We also provide treatment for motor vehicle accidents and workers compensation patients.
Our expansive teams include Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Social workers, Psychotherapists, Osteopaths, Occupational Therapists, Neuro-Optometry, Pedorthist, Footcare Nursing, Acupuncturists, Naturopathic Doctors, Athletic Therapists, Kinesiologists and Family Medicine Physicians. Our clinics focus on the integrated team approach where multiple registered health professionals can work as one to diagnose, treat, and analyze conditions together. We have established an exceptionally good relationship within our community. We have been platinum rated with many of our services over the years. Since opening our Paris location in 2013, we have added three other satellite locations.
We have a strong interdisciplinary referral network providing exceptional patient-centered care. This environment is great for the new graduate or experienced professional looking to expand their skills and learn how to work in a multidisciplinary establishment.
Experience The Cobblestone Difference – What We Offer!
- Fully furnished, sound proofed, large modern treatment rooms with beautiful large windows providing natural light!
- Laundry onsite for therapists to use.
- New fully hydraulic Cardon massage therapy tables
- State of the art 10,000 Sqr. Ft. clinical space with 5000 sqr ft. commercial gym space
- Leading edge treatment options
- Exceptional Cobblestone Patient Experiences – Customized Surround sound music around clinic, complimentary coffee/tea areas, healthy snacks and more!
- Mentorship opportunities from our experienced clinical team
- Established and successful clinical team in the area for over 10 years!
- Split percentage, or rental options will be provided.
- Flexibility to make you own schedule and run your own practice.
- Full Marketing and website provided. Very active social media presence with over 10k followers!
- Fully paperless clinic
- Jane App EMR System
- Opportunity for educational credits supplied by clinic yearly for all therapists
- High earning and growth potential!
- Strong referral network from other health professionals and family doctor/surgeons within clinic and surrounding community! We are a team based clinic system.
- Opportunity for paid education training (seminars and continuing education)
- Fully trained and established efficient clinic. Front desk and administrative support provided to therapist.
- Bonuses given on supplementary goods and services including selling performance on extremity braces, supplements and more!
- Extended health care options
- On-site parking
- Company events and promotions
- Cobblestone Store and Cafe Discounts
- Discounted or free food
- Leadership opportunities including Profit sharing, quarterly bonuses
- Complimentary On-site commercial gym membership
What We Are Looking For!
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with a team of clinicians to provide concurrent treatment as needed.
- Evidenced based treatment methods
- Establishing and maintaining strong therapeutic relationships with clients
- Maintaining sound clinical judgment and upholding ethical standards.
- Participating in monthly practice meetings.
- Maintaining thorough case notes.
- Great hands on manual skills. We a focus on one on one manual treatment options with an exercise focus.
- Self motivated and eager to grow.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Valid Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (In good standing).
- Own Malpractice Insurance
- Great Manual skills preferred
- Technical skills and experience
- Post graduate courses or specializations are an asset
- Acupuncture training would be an asset
- Knowledge base in developing exercise programs
- Movement based
- Interested in working in gym environment (we have a full 5000sqr ft. commercial gym integrated in the clinic!)
- Enthusiastic and always wanting to learn more
- Ability to work in a team based atmosphere with multiple health professionals
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at our application! We are excited to meet you! We are proud of our supportive vibrant culture and our amazing therapists that continue to provide focus and individualized care for our clients!
Cobblestone Medicine and Rehab Centres are an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us.
For more information about our clinics and locations, please visit www.cobblestonemedicineandrehab.com.
We are excited to meet you!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org