Chiropractor position available in Waterloo, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
VOR Physiotherapy is a multi-disciplinary clinic in Waterloo, specializing in the treatment of patients with vertigo, dizziness, concussions, headaches, and TMJ issues. Our team includes physiotherapists, a chiropractor, massage therapists, occupational therapists, and other medical providers. We are recognized as leaders in our region in the management of head, neck, and jaw issues. We are looking to expand our care team to further assist our patients!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Well established clinic with over 15 years experience, an excellent reputation and steady caseload/established clientele
- Our moto is – T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Accomplishes More)!
- We pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication and mutual respect
- Ongoing professional development and lifelong learning
- Effective collaborative care with the clinical team, in-services and case discussions
- Great clinic culture which fosters camaraderie, fun team events and we celebrate patient milestones!
- Experienced healthcare team who promotes internal cross-referrals
- We’re not your average clinic and we don’t do operations in a typical way! Our focus in on the best patient journey possible!
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Contractor or employee options
- Part-time permanent opportunity, possibility of developing into a full-time role
- Flexible work hours, prefer 1-2 evenings/week availability, always considering work-life balance
- Benefits for employees: Extended Health Care options, paid vacation, dental and vision care, disability insurance options, statutory paid days
- Professional development opportunities that help everyone learn and grow!
- All treatment rooms are private
- Full admin support including booking and schedule management, billing with full transparency. Payment machine, internet, and marketing services are included.
- Private pay, MVA and WSIB clientele
- Laundry on site
Compensation – Flexible negotiation for either hourly or % remuneration
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR TEAM:
“I love working at VOR because I am part of a TEAM! I feel well supported and am able to collaborate with others for the best patient care!” (Clinical Physiotherapist)
“I love being able to help patients on the start of their recovery. Seeing their smiles brings me joy. I love being part of the VOR team!” (Administrative team member)
If you believe you would be a great fit for our organization and are excited about joining our team, please submit resume to Gaetanne Aggerholm, Clinic Director: email@example.com
Only successful interview candidates will be contacted.
Check us out on our website www.vorphysio.com or follow us on Facebook or Instagram
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org