Practice Opportunity in Multidisciplinary Clinic – Orangeville, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Canadian Centre for Physiotherapy and Wellness (CCP Wellness) is a new and quickly growing multi-disciplinary clinic, in a very prominent location in downtown Orangeville. Our clinic currently provides physiotherapy, massage, and chiropractic services. We are looking for another Chiropractor to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing clinic and establish a practice. Our clinic currently has 1 chiropractor but she is not able to keep up with the volume of patients that are requesting services.
- Assess patient’s physical abilities and needs
- Develop a treatment plan specific to the patient
- Prepare medical reports and assessments
- Complete and maintain records, as per College guidelines
- Assess and treat WSIB & MVA patients, including reporting and re-assessments as needed
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Experience with insurance procedures (WSIB, EHC, MVA) would be a strong asset
- Commitment to quality care and service delivery
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Preference given to those certified in Acupuncture and/or ART
- Brand new equipment and beds, newly renovated clinic and treatment rooms.
- Modalities: IFC, US, Shockwave, Laser, Heat/Cold Therapy
- Supplies: Gowns/Shorts, linens, sanitization supplies
- Administrative support for invoicing, payment, booking, report submission (WSIB/MVA) etc.
- Online booking through JaneApp
- Social media and marketing
- Referrals from in clinic practitioners
- Patient Lounge & Coffee Bar in clinic
- Friendly and supportive staff and clinic environment
SALARY RANGE: Starting pay will be based on the successful candidate’s level of skills and experience
Contact Email: email@example.com