Looking for a Chiropractor – Mississauga, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities / Associate Position
Category: Marketplace / Professional Services
Category: Marketplace / Space in Practice
Check out our facility online “High Octane Training + Therapy”.
We’re looking for a Chiropractor that will use their manual therapy skills and exercise knowledge on a population that is looking for athletic-style treatments. Our ideal candidate is passionate about creating change in a patient’s physical health through therapeutic techniques and is excited to use our high-end gym equipment in a large physical training space.
High Octane Training Inc. is a multidisciplinary practice bridging Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage, and Personal Training within an 8000+ sq.ft. space, containing 5 treatment rooms and a 6000 sq.ft. gym facility in Mississauga. We have a close-knit community of people who aspire to feel their best and train around like-minded individuals.
We have teachers, nurses and business professionals that want to be better at their jobs by physically moving more and taking care of their overall health. We are customer-centric, collaborative, fun, and our goal is to find someone that blends well with our team of trainers, therapists and all our clients.
- Licensed with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Additional certification in sport-specific training or movement background is strongly recommended
- Strong knowledge and application of exercise rehabilitation strategies, including Functional Anatomy/Range Systems (preferred, not required)
- Strong manual therapy skills
- Patient-first attitude
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all team members
- A solid understanding of how different therapies (manual osteopathy, physiotherapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, etc.) in the clinic can benefit patient care
- Make an initial diagnosis of the patient’s problem.
- Create a treatment plan specific to the patient’s needs.
- Recommend alternative forms of treatment to patients with long-term problems.
- Educate patients on how to prevent or reduce recurrences of their problems.
- Discuss the costs and insurance coverage issues related to treatment options with patients.
- Manage the office and administrative tasks related to the chiropractic practice.
- Growth opportunities – ownership opportunities available
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible schedule (half-day or full-day shifts)
- No WSIB or MVA claims (if you choose)
- Reception & online booking
- Large private treatment room and personal gym space
- Competitive percentage-split compensation
- Marketing and patients provided
* Please note: we are looking for a candidate who can work a Saturday or Sunday shift (9am-1pm) as part of their overall schedule with bonus compensation.
* Contact Andrew at 905-828-8811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: Begin@highoctanetraining.ca