Full-Time Chiropractic Associate Needed
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities / Associate Position
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Looking for a motivated team member wanting to learn from a practitioners that have been practicing for 20+ years. The right chiropractor will be part of a state-of-the-art facility with a team of collaborating professionals including chiropractors, physiotherapists, registered massage therapists, and osteopathic manipulative therapists.
ONE80 Health is located in the heart of Toronto and focuses on physical medicine. We take a functional approach in looking at the whole person and identifying the root cause of symptoms and illness. Our clean and bright space includes private treatment rooms, complete amenities for our team, and full administrative support. The environment is professional, collaborative, and supportive. We focus on making health, performance, and longevity personalized and optimized.
Your role will include assessing and providing treatments plans for patients, providing ongoing communication, as well as, maintaining and generating referrals as you grow your practice.
Our mission is to guide our staff and patients to achieve their potential in a collaborative environment. We aim to inspire and empower all members of the team to achieve their goals through goal setting, case based clinical workshops and practice building events. We invest in our team members to reach their full potential and their career goals.
This is a unique opportunity to mold your practice utilizing a variety of modalities and building on the knowledge and experience of a practitioners that have been practicing for 20 and 40 years respectively. We emphasize hands-on treatments in private treatment rooms and encourage you to think of this clinic as your own as we value your input.
Clinical assets will include advanced training in manual therapy, soft tissue therapy techniques, acupuncture/dry needling, electrotherapeutic modalities, such as Radial and Focused Shockwave, Deep Oscillation, Mangetotransduction Therapy, Frequency Specific Microcurrent, Photobiomodulation, youth athletes, concussions, and sports injury.
Check out our team: www.one80health.com
We offer our Chiropractors:
– Regular support in building your caseload
– No admin work – we manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
– Electronic health records and online booking
– Private Assessment Rooms
– A Continuing Education allowance
– Purchase of all preferred treatment equipment
Career progression OPTIONS:
– Focus on your clinical work only
– Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
– Become a Clinic Lead down the road
We believe in MENTORSHIP! Meet weekly with the clinic director to:
– Practice new and advance techniques to build and sharpen your skills
– Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
– Discuss appropriate clinical treatment plans and how to keep patients committed to it
– Learn how to interact with patients and build rapport
– Determine your ideal continuing education courses and certifications
– We also offer learning opportunities with clinical rounds and team meetings. As clinicians, our learning never ends!
Contact us if you share the same CORE VALUES:
– Collaborative, Expert, Personalized Care
– Exceptional Patient Experiences
– Focusing on the root cause of ailments
– Creating a Health Turnaround
– Registered and in good standing the College of Chiropractors of Ontario – an active license and liability insurance
– Acupuncture Training
– Manual therapy skills
– Knowledge of modality application
– Friendly, reliable, punctual, patient-focused and responsible
– Strong and effective communication skills
– Willing to collaborate and work with a team
You kept reading…that’s awesome!
Email us personally with your CV and a brief cover letter letting us know why you would love to be part of this thriving team in the heart of Toronto.
Contact Email: email@example.com