Durham Spine & Sports Clinic is an established Chiropractic clinic in Whitby, Ontario. We provide care to a good mix of acute and chronic patients. The majority of our clients are private care with Extended Health Insurance.
Our mission and what we live by at The Spine & Sports Clinic: we thrive to change the world’s perception of Manual Therapy and Healthcare, simply by treating our patients the way we expect to be treated. We use various types of manual therapies to effectively tailor our treatment plans to individual patient needs and provide results. We are looking for a Chiropractor who shares this same philosophy.
Durham Spine & Sports Clinic is currently hiring a Chiropractor in Whitby to take over a client base for one of our exiting Chiropractors. Are you interested in starting with a complete client based and along side our owner and Chiropractor, with full support and training to help you succeed?
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Assessing MSK injuries including, but not limited to, disc herniation, degenerative disc disease, disc bulge, strains, sprains, muscle weakness and/or inhibition, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Completing Physician correspondence letters.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Working alongside a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist and/or PTA/CA for collaborative care of a patient
- Managing caseloads in a friendly environment
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration (member in good standing) with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Willingness to Learn: practice management and therapy new techniques in practice and business.
- NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME
Why The Spine & Sports Clinic:
We chose to be different. We focus on patient experience and producing results, through focused care and enjoyment when in a clinical environment. We care for our employees, who we also consider family, with:
- Competitive wage with advancement opportunities
- Full-time receptionist
- 1 on 1 training to build a caseload, maintain patients and to insure your success!
- Marketing done for you
- Fully furnished, large and modern treatment rooms
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary, high energy work environment
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Business Mentorship and practice building guidance
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- Potential for ownership/partnership
So if you’re excited to build your client base and enjoy what you do, APPLY NOW!
Contact Email: email@example.com