Chiropractor Wanted – Springwater, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins.
About this opportunity
Are you a motivated, hardworking and compassionate Chiropractor looking to join a dynamic healthcare team? If so, CBI Health has an exciting opportunity for you to apply your professional skills in an interdisciplinary clinic setting. As a Chiropractor at our Springwater clinic, you will collaborate with a team of talented healthcare professionals to improve the health of our patients. Taking an evidence-based approach, you will participate in client assessments, care planning and treatments, while we facilitate ongoing education to refine clinical outcomes.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
– Create and contribute to excellence in the client and stakeholder experience
– Lead clients through individualized care plans – accurately assessing, communicating and providing hands-on treatment to facilitate goal attainment
– Provide written reports, ensuring all documentation is aligned with College and CBI standards
– Contribute to the clinic team through collaboration, demonstrating passion for the work you do and using good judgement in decision-making
– Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
– Engage in continuous learning and skills development
What you need to be successful
– At least 1–2 years of clinical experience
– Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
– Passion for your profession and commitment to ongoing professional development
– Dedication to providing the highest quality of client care in an interdisciplinary team environment
– Have strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis
– Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
– Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Empathy with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
What CBI Health offers you
– Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
– Training and mentoring from a national network of experts
– Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
– Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
– Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
Contact Email: email@example.com