Chiropractor Wanted [New Patients Guaranteed] – Lindsay, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities / Associate Position
Category: Marketplace / Locum
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities / Other
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
5 new patients are guaranteed per week. Build a full caseload quickly
Kawartha Care Wellness Centre is a positive, collaborative, award-winning, and fun working environment. We are located in Lindsay, Ontario, a growing community with affordable housing, a short commute to work, lots of recreational activities, and an increasing population that allows us to maintain a full caseload of patients.
We love hanging out together, forming friendships amongst our staff, growing and focusing on our personal & professional visions, providing future career opportunities, and enjoying each moment!
In the past 8+ years, we have formed trusted relationships with our local GPs, sports teams, and the community at large. Our clinic has grown exponentially as we focus on patient care, mentorship, and leadership (lots of leadership and growth opportunities for clinicians). We love celebrating our personal and professional wins, hanging out together as a team, and value our patients and their healthcare journey.
Check out our team on IG: @kawarthacare or www.kawarthacare.com
We offer you:
- 1. $500 signing bonus ($)
- 2. Start from hourly compensation and progress to fee-split ($)
- 3. Optional monthly/quarterly incentives ($)
- 4. 5 assessments per week to build your caseload quickly ($)
- 5. Regular support in building and maintaining your caseload ($)
- 6. $250 Education allowance per year ($)
- 7. Career courses (approx. $2,000+/year) that help you build your skillset ($)
- 8. Paid subscription (approx. $200) to clinician education site Phyzitrack ($)
- 9. Health benefits ($)
- 10. Company-sponsored team dinners and outings ($)
- 11. No admin work. We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you
- 12. Private Assessment Rooms
- 13. No double-booked treatment sessions
- 14. Clinical Mentorship program – for new grads or clinicians looking to upgrade their skills and certifications
Career progression OPTIONS:
- 1. Focus on your clinical work and be a super-star therapist for your patients
- 2. Diversify your clinical work and get involved in the business side of things
We believe in MENTORSHIP!
Whether you are a seasoned clinician or a new grad, we help you plan your certification and (new) programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit. As clinicians, our learning never ends.
As a new grad, you can also take advantage of our Direct Mentorship Program. The Direct Mentorship Program is ongoing until you feel like a clinician superstar.
How does it work?
- You will meet regularly with a dedicated clinical mentor
- Practice new and advanced techniques to build and sharpen your skills
- Course and certification planning and roadmap
- Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they graduate and get their outcomes/why
Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES:
- Unity, Integrity, Compassion
- Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
Well, you’ve kept reading. That’s great! Here are some more perks our clinicians have requested and received:
- · Extra hours available ($)
- · Relocation allowance ($)
- · Laundry service ($)
- · Personal branding for referrals
- · Private rooms for assessments
- · No double-booked treatment sessions
- · Course and certification planning and roadmap
- · Get help to build a full caseload and maintain it
- · How to create a treatment plan and keep patients committed to it so they graduate and get their outcomes/why
- State of the art equipment
- · Remote access to documentation
- · Company retreats
Take action. Send your resume to us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org