Chiropractor to join team of skilled therapists – Hamilton, ON
We are looking for an experienced chiropractor to join our team of skilled therapists. Preference will be for those with paediatric and/or prenatal experience, previous work with MVA patients would be an asset. Our staff includes paediatric physiotherapy, paediatric occupational therapy, naturopathy, osteopathy, and massage therapy as well as a registered dietitian, social workers, and a lactation consultant.
Who we are:
We are a like-minded group of healthcare professionals who are building and growing the MomMe Clinic to be ground-breaking in comprehensive, collaborative, complex care for families all under one roof. This model of care seeks to be inclusive of the whole family from adult care, fertility to post-partum, child and youth development, and children and youth with special needs. Our multi-disciplinary clinic offers treatments and support to “fill in the gaps” that are often missing in mainstream healthcare, making it hard for parents and caregivers to receive what they need for their children and families to thrive.
The MomMe Clinic is owned and operated by healthcare professionals.
Your Role as Chiropractor:
- Assess, treat, and educate your patients following the Guidelines set in the College of Chiropractors of Ontario Standards of Practice.
- Diagnose neuromuscular-skeletal disorders of the spinal column, pelvis, extremities, and associated tissues.
- Treat conditions in a natural manner through adjustments or articular manipulations and complementary treatments such as electrotherapy, acupuncture, heat therapy, and soft tissue work with special attention given to the spinal column.
- Educate and advise patients and their caregivers on how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
- Advise patients on collaborative treatments and modalities such as corrective exercises, posture, lifestyle, and nutrition that have positive effects on the spine, joints, muscles, and nervous system.
- Refer patients for medical care and diagnostics (ex. X-rays) when appropriate.
- Professional, positive, collaborative, patient centric attitude
- Experience or interest in paediatrics, pre-natal, and post-partum is an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Paediatric experience an asset
- Prenatal experience an asset
- Registered with and in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of OntarioHold and maintain liability insurance.
Why the MomMe Clinic?
- Accommodating schedule
- Full administration services provided (booking patients, direct billing, receiving payments, general inquiries, etc.)
- Work within a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment to provide wholeness care
- Fully functional clinic space, including private rooms and chiropractic table
- Develop, host, and/or design collaboratively, workshops, webinars, information sessions (supported by administration)
- Competitive compensation based on experience (split or employee model options)
- Onsite parking
- Onsite laundry (washer/dryer)
- Flexible scheduling
- Referral network
- Opportunities for continuing education and clinical skill development
- Supervision and mentorship to assist with caseload
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org