Chiropractor position – Full and Part Time
Massage Addict is Canadian owned and operated. With almost 100 clinics across the country and over 1,400 Registered Massage Therapists, Registered Acupuncturists and Certified Reflexologists, we provide over 70,000 treatments each month to help manage pain, stress, anxiety, injury, muscle tension, and much more. Since opening the first clinic in 2008, Massage Addict has been helping patients improve their health through high quality therapeutic treatments that’s both affordable and convenient. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca.
Our professional, clean and well-established North and South clinics in Barrie are looking for a Chiropractor. The ideal candidate is professional, has exceptional customer service skills, a passion for improving the health of Canadians and is motivated to work collaboratively within a team of other health care practitioners.
Our clinics have 8-10 treatment rooms and are located in a high-traffic, convenient retail plaza alongside other well-known national brands. Massage Addict offers a membership program, which allows members to enhance health through regular monthly treatments and, at the same time, allows us to have a consistent patient base.
Join a rewarding, nurturing, and professional team with a consistent schedule and income. We will fill your schedule so you can focus solely on providing high-quality treatments. Daytime, evening, and weekend opportunities available.
What we offer
- Positive, upscale, fun and professional work environment
- Immediate and consistent patient base – steady flow of patients all year round
- Clinical approach to treatments – in a friendly and inviting atmosphere
- Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- Full administrative support and reception services (filling appointments, billing, laundry)
- Optional health-care benefits package
- We take care of the booking, marketing, rent, and supplies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform high-quality treatments with a complete focus on the patient
- Assess, diagnose, treat and recommend options to relieve pain, restore mobility and prevent reoccurrence so patients can lead healthy active lives
- Recommend treatment plans and home care based on individual needs
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Abide by all regulations, by college, association and the Insurance companies
- Maintain a strong collaborative working relationship with the colleagues and in-clinic staff
Education and Qualifications
- Must be registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body and have personal liability insurance
- A positive, professional, and flexible attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other Health Care Professionals
- New Grads Welcome
If you are a Chiropractor, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in an upbeat professional and well-established clinic then we would love to hear from you. We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org