Chiropractor/Physiotherapist – Insight Health Solutions, Wellness (Queensway Health Centre)
Position: Chiropractor/Physiotherapist – Insight Health Solutions, Wellness
Status: Temporary Full Time (approx. 18 months)
File #: 2023-35494
Department: Insight Health Solutions, Marketed Services
Location: Queensway Health Centre
Hours of Work/Shifts: 7.5 hours between 8am and 7 pm, Monday to Friday
Date Posted: November 17, 2023
Internal Deadline: November 24, 2023
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, along with several satellite locations, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
To learn more about Trillium Health Partners, please visit www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
If you are passionate about your career, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
The Registered Chiropractor/Physiotherapist role within Insight Health Solutions will provide out-patient clinical assessment and treatment services to clients. Services are covered by extended health benefits or on a fee for service basis.
What you will do:
- Perform a comprehensive Physiotherapy assessment as well as develop and implement a goal-oriented treatment plan
- Participate in continuous quality improvement and evaluation
- Contribute to the overall vision/mandate of Insight Health Solutions
- Supervision of students as required
- Degree in Physiotherapy (Bachelors or MSc.) or Doctor of Chiropractic – required
- Registered to practice in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario or the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- One to two years of relevant experience in assessing and treating patients with a focus on neuro-Musculoskeletal conditions
- Experience managing diverse caseloads from WSIB, MVA and Private Pay an asset
- Manual Therapy or McKenzie approach an asset
- Concussion and Vestibular Rehab experience or training an asset
- Certification in Acupuncture or IMS an asset but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to exceptional client centered care
- Adept at evidence-based best practice assessment and treatment principles
- Excellent clinical reasoning skills
- Commitment to continuous learning with evidence of continuing education, including professional and personal development courses
- Able to work effectively independently in a fast paced setting
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Reliable, flexible, creative and self-motivated
- Ready to have fun and grow with an amazing team!
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Opportunities for advancement and enhance clinical skills working with a diverse patient population
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Access to Extended Health Benefits or percentage of benefits in lieu
- Member of HOOPP
- Opportunities to work remotely one day per week
- Annual staff appreciation events and symposiums
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy and positive work environment.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org