Chiropractor Needed at Busy Award-Winning Milton Sports Clinic
Category: Marketplace / CHA Position
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Category: Marketplace / Professional Services
Category: Seeking Clinical Opportunities
Osteoathletic is the fastest growing multidisciplinary sports clinic in Milton, ON, securing more than 22 awards in 2022 for manual osteopathy, physiotherapy, chiropractic, acupuncture & naturopathy and averaging a record breaking 250 new patients per month.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility has everything you need in a workplace! We offer full-time administrative support, online booking, spacious private treatment rooms, hydraulic treatment tables, website/marketing, laundry, and more!
We are looking for a F/T or P/T Chiropractor to grow their practice within a collaborative health care team.
- Access our in-house and extra-office referral network to help build your caseload fast
- Flexible schedule (half day or full day shifts)
- Competitive percentage split compensation
- NO WSIB or MVA claims
- Large private treatment room and personal gym space
- Mentorship opportunities
- Work in a fun environment amidst a passionate and collaborative care team!
Be a part of our award winning team!
- Licensed with College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Additional certification in sport specific training or movement background strongly recommended
- Strong knowledge and application of exercise rehabilitation strategies, including Functional Anatomy/Range Systems (preferred, not required)
- Strong manual therapy skills
- Patient-first attitude
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all team members
- A solid understanding of how different therapies (manual osteopathy, physiotherapy, naturopathy, acupuncture, etc.) in the clinic can benefit patient care
- Background and/or experience treating athletes is an asset
- Available to work a minimum of 2 days a week
- Flexible with hours and open to the idea of working on Saturdays (10am-6pm)
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Collaborative healthcare experience is an asset!
Please send all resumes/cover letters to Saira Husain – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com