Chiropractor looking to work in a highly collaborative medical and wellness team downtown Toronto
Ideal Candidate must be:
- a licensed chiropractor in good standing w/ the CCO
- comfortable working in a fast paced environment with use of 2 rooms and seeing at least 3 patients an hour
- have great foundational skills in manual therapy and acupuncture
- at least 1-2 years out of school with experience in practice preferred
- able to commit to a minimum of 3-4 days with Saturday preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- One-on-one mentorship, coaching, rounds
- working alongside physicians and allied health that regularly refer to chiropractic and a strong existing base of clientele to reestablish and connect with
- Strong marketing and full time in house marketing and social media external experts
- Full administrative support with robust team
- Opportunity to grow, develop as a clinician and entrepreneur
- Great workplace culture with deep rooted integration between the team with collaboration, learning and personal engagements with colleagues
- JaneApp EMR
- Competitive compensation structures available designed for your growth and success
Integra Health Centre is a BIPOC, female-owned organization founded in 2015 with a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered. Integra health is an innovation focused leader in the healthcare delivery space. We provide comprehensive health solutions to patients through our collaborative model of care combining one’s medical, rehabilitation and wellness needs making Integra your one-stop-shop.
We value fostering an amazing growth minded workplace culture providing opportunities for practice and business mentorship with supportive management and highly proficient administrative team to support your day to day needs.
Visit our website www.integrahealthcentre.com to learn more about how we are changing the way healthcare is delivered.
Please send your expression of interest and CV if this sounds like a great fit!
Contact Email: email@example.com