Chiropractor for Health and Wellness Clinic – Peterborough, ON
Category: Marketplace / Professional Services
Chiropractor – Full and Part Time Hours Available
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based network of health and wellness clinics. With the recent addition of Chiropractic Care to our team of Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists & Reflexologists, we are looking to connect with both newly graduated and experienced Chiropractors to join our team.
How we support our Chiropractors: Our team provides full-service business and administrative support, which includes taking care of the rent, bookings, billing, and laundry so that you can successfully focus 100% on your clients’ therapeutic needs.
Additionally, we’ll provide you with:
- An established (and growing) client base;
- Flexible scheduling that works for you
- National, regional, and local marketing campaigns
- Full-time reception coverage
- All of your supplies & PPE’s
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package
- No non-compete clause
- Health-care benefits package (optional)
- Continuing education support
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team who cross-refers clients within the clinic
- An awesome clinic culture (if we do say so ourselves)
What you’ll need to practice at Massage Addict:
- Registration, in good standing, with the provincial regulatory body (College/Association).
- An active license and liability insurance.
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance, policies, and provincial regulations.
- A dedication to helping clients feel their best!
We invite you to come take a tour of a clinic, meet our team, see our treatment rooms, ask as many questions as you like and discover why Massage Addict is a great place to work!
More than Massage Therapy: We are so proud of our East Coast roots that began, back in 2008, with a massage therapy clinic in Halifax. Over the years, as the market evolved and changed, we also evolved and changed, and grew to 100 clinics operating across the country. Seeing increased demand for additional therapeutic solutions led to the introduction of Reflexology (2018), Acupuncture (2019), and Chiropractic Care (2020). We provide 65,000+ treatments each month; 83% of which are to help relieve pain or reduce stress and/ or anxiety.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org