Chiropractor, $10,000 Signing Bonus! – Cornwall, ON
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Personal Touch Physiotherapy, now a proud division of CBI Health, has been a stronghold in the Cornwall community since 1986. With a facility spanning 2300 sq feet, we specialize in acupuncture, concussion rehabilitation, shockwave therapy, and custom orthotics. Voted “Best Physiotherapy Clinic” for the past five years, we take that title seriously and continue to strive toward excellence each and every day for both our clients and staff. Founded as a family-operated clinic, Personal Touch Physiotherapy’s team remains tightly knit and mutually supportive, while offering all of the resources and room for growth that a national organization like CBI Health is able to provide.
About this opportunity
Are you a motivated, hardworking and compassionate Chiropractor looking to join a dynamic healthcare team? If so, CBI Health has an exciting opportunity for you to apply your professional skills in an interdisciplinary clinic setting. As a Chiropractor at our Personal Touch Physiotherapy clinic in Cornwall, you will collaborate with a team of talented healthcare professionals to improve the health of our patients. Taking an evidence-based approach, you will participate in client assessments, care planning and treatments, while we facilitate ongoing education to refine clinical outcomes.
In recognition of your clinical skill and commitment to rehabilitation excellence in the Cornwall community, we are offering a signing bonus of $10,000.00 to the successful candidate for this position.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Create and contribute to excellence in the client and stakeholder experience
- Lead clients through individualized care plans – accurately assessing, communicating and providing hands-on treatment to facilitate goal attainment
- Provide written reports, ensuring all documentation is aligned with College and CBI Health standards
- Contribute to the clinic team through collaboration, demonstrating passion for the work you do and using good judgement in decision-making
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development
What you need to be successful
- Registration in good standing with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Passion for your profession and commitment to ongoing professional development
- Dedication to providing the highest quality of client care in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
- Empathy with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
What CBI Health offers you
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
- Training and mentorship from a national network of experts
- Competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
- A $10,000.00 signing bonus!
- The opportunity to establish and grow your career in Cornwall, a thriving community offering:
- A charming riverside location and historic centre
- Affordable housing for families of all sizes
- Convenient connections to Ottawa, Montreal and Greater Toronto
- Ample opportunities for indoor and outdoor recreation in all seasons
Please contact Zach Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Email: email@example.com