Chiropractic Associate & Partner in Beautiful Cape Breton!
Chiropractic Associate Opportunity
January 6, 2022 – Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare to patients and having a well-respected, thriving practice? Are you looking to establish your practice to one of the most beautiful and quickly growing regions of Nova Scotia? Do you want to adopt a busy turn-key practice with streamlined administrative systems, marketing campaigns, existing referral channels and direct clinical/practice management mentorship? Do you want to showcase your diagnostic skills, treatment proficiency and clinical outcomes to the local medical community? If so, this might be an incredible opportunity for you!
Established in the heart of Halifax, Active Approach Health & Wellness Centre has been providing Nova Scotians with evidence-informed, patient-centered care for over 16 years. Our multi-disciplinary, integrative approach to diagnosis, treatment and patient education has created longstanding, trusting practitioner-patient relationships from all corners of the province. As such, we are expanding our clinical model to various areas of Nova Scotia to offer rural areas additional access to diagnostic and treatment options to help them overcome their pain, disability, and/or functional limitations.
We have expanded to a second clinic location in downtown Sydney in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality. We are looking for a doctor of chiropractic to join our organization as the primary full-time chiropractor. Full training on all business and administrative systems will be provided. We have established partnerships with local sports organizations and business networks. The patient population is athletic with a focus on sports-related injuries and performance needs.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, and passionate healthcare provider dedicated to providing quality individualized care to every patient. Excellent communication, patient management, and therapeutic skills are required. The chiropractor is expected to maintain a high level of standards for every patient engagement. Professionalism, integrity, and keen attention to detail are essential.
The clinical environment is integrative in nature working with physiotherapists and massage therapists to provide co-management and therapeutic diversity. Professional development will be provided on an ongoing basis to include continuing education in clinical diagnosis and manual therapy techniques, business management, communication, and practice management. The practitioner will be certified in Active Release Techniques® through an annual CE allowance. All administrative support, marketing campaigns, clinical modalities, and clinical mentorship will be provided. This opportunity allows you to focus on delivering optimal patient care and establishing a reputation in the community as a healthcare provider that delivers diagnostic specificity, quality care and excellent results.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and treatment planning skills
- The ability to work independently, problem solve, and adapt to unique patient needs
- A passion for providing patient-centered, evidence-informed care with an unwavering focus on optimizing the patient experience
- The clinical acuity to diagnose, treat, and educate patients confidently and concisely
- The ability to demonstrate leadership and teamwork amongst colleagues and administrative employees
- An endless passion for learning and self-development
- A professional presence to network with other healthcare professionals in the community
What you can expect from Active Approach:
- A competitive commission-based compensation package that includes a relocation allowance, performance bonuses, an annual CE allowance, and health & dental benefits
- Full business management oversight, clinical management systems, and established referral networks for your practice growth
- One-on one coaching on clinical cases, practice development training, and clinical modalities/supplies
- Efficient administrative support and administrative training/processes to help maintain an efficient treatment schedule and treatment plan compliance
- Support with community engagement events
- Full marketing support with social media and online search engine presence
We are looking for the right candidate to start ASAP. Serious inquiries only. Fully paid discovery trip to Sydney will be offered to a highly qualified candidate. Please submit your CV to Dr. Richard Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL ABOUT CAPE BRETON:
Cape Breton Island is one of the most picturesque regions of Nova Scotia. It offers a lifestyle that any active and outgoing professional would dream of! Sydney is one of the fastest growing urban centres in the province, a port city right on the Atlantic Ocean. It is only a few minutes’ drive away from numerous golf courses, a ski hill, lakes, and beautiful hiking trails. JA Douglas McCurdy Sydney Airport offers regular flights direct to Toronto and Montreal, with Halifax, the capital city of Nova Scotia, only a brief 40 minute flight away.
To learn all about what Cape Breton has to offer, visit https://www.welcometocapebreton.ca
Contact Email: email@example.com