Chatham Physiotherapy Looking for a Chiropractor
Category: Marketplace / Practice Opportunities
Chatham Physiotherapy is looking for a Chiropractor to join our team. Our clinic has a large well-equipped gymnasium, two private treatment rooms; a massage therapy room; and a three-bed curtained treatment area for our physiotherapy and specialty services. We provide assessment and rehabilitation for OHIP, WSIB, MVA, Private and OWN. You will work alongside other health care professionals to rehabilitate individuals who have sustained complex work-related and other injuries.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Chatham-Kent is a safe, beautiful and great place to call home. With affordable housing, you can have access to downtown living and close proximity to nature, beaches and lakes. Chatham-Kent is proud to have over 23 unique communities with each of them having their own spin on the arts, culture and entertainment scene. If you are looking to have multiple lifestyle options, this is the place for you.
- Providing hands-on manual adjustment of the spine to help heal, restore mobility, and reduce pain in muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and joints
- Utilizing treatment approaches such as soft tissue therapy, taping, acupuncture, ultrasound, and home exercises to help treat headaches, back pain, neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other rehabilitation professionals at your clinic
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Networking to promote Lifemark chiropractic programs
What You Bring to the Team:
- Registration with the provincial College of Chiropractors
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset but new graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do – striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun! We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours as an independent contractor or employee
- Competitive salary with a benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- Goodlife Fitness discount
We have gone above and beyond to ensure the safety of our patients and employees with PPE provided, the spacing of patients, screening, and more. Extensive safety protocols and procedures have been put into place and are mandatory.
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org