The CHA must be nominated by a:
- Practicing chiropractor who is an OCA member
- Someone who is not a current member of the Awards Committee for which the nominee is nominated
A CHA who has served the profession for and is currently employed by an active OCA member.
Recipient will have demonstrated a sustained commitment to enhancing patient satisfaction in an OCA member’s practice and the reputation of chiropractic in their community in two or more of the following areas:
- Initiating and contributing to the development of innovative and patient-centric processes and procedures
- Priority to provide outstanding service and patient experience
- Volunteering with community groups to represent and promote chiropractic
- Mentoring, training and educating their colleagues
Questions about the awards? Contact OCA at email@example.com or call 416-860-0070 | Toll-free: 1-877-327-2273
Nominations are now closed for the OCA 2020 awards.