Recipient will have made a significant contribution to the profession in three or more of the following areas:
- Increasing knowledge of the profession through involvement in chiropractic research
- Ensuring success for future chiropractic graduates through excellence in chiropractic education
- Exploring new areas of research and/or unique opportunities to expand the breadth of chiropractic understanding
- Acting as a role model and being recognized as a resource regarding the research
- Contributing to knowledge translation activities to share findings and support improvement in patient care
- Advancing the profession through involvement in interprofessional education or research
Questions about the awards? Contact OCA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-860-0070 | Toll-free: 1-877-327-2273.
Nominations are now closed for the OCA 2020 awards.