Becoming an OCA Member
To become an OCA member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416‐860‐0070 (toll-free: 1‐877‐327‐2273) to obtain an application form and start your application process.
Once you complete your application forms, you will hear from an OCA representative in two to three business days to finalize your membership.
Membership Categories and Fees
We offer several OCA membership categories to suit chiropractors at various stages of their career:
- Regular Member: For chiropractors who care for more than 60 patients per week and practise more than 12 hours per week.
- New Graduate: Full-time chiropractors are eligible for a new graduate discount for their first four years in practise, following graduation from chiropractic college. Starting in the 2019-2020 membership year, recent graduates in their first year as licensed chiropractors may volunteer with the OCA through our Save & Serve program, instead of paying for the first year of membership.
- Part-Time Member: For chiropractors who care for fewer than 60 patient visits per week and practise fewer than 12 hours per week.
- Associate Member: For chiropractors who are currently not practising in Ontario (retired, living outside of Ontario, etc.).
- Parental Leave: For chiropractors who are on parental leave and not currently practising.
- Student Member: A complimentary membership for students enrolled at any chiropractic college.
Please see OCA Membership Dues (PDF) for information on current membership fees.
The OCA fiscal year runs from August 1 to July 31. If you join OCA after our fiscal year begins, your membership fees will be pro-rated.