As an association member, you are part of a strong, collective voice. Our impact is greater when we stand together as a united profession. We advocate on behalf of the profession to the government and health stakeholders. We pool resources to leverage major advertising campaigns and public relations initiatives across the province.
Take a look at how we promote our profession – from Ontario-wide advertising campaigns to media partnerships that raise awareness of the benefits of chiropractic.
- Advertising: Major public awareness campaign for television, digital spaces + more.
- Media Coverage: Print and television stories seen and read across Ontario.
- News Releases: Updates on current issues relevant to our profession and the association.
OCA members have access to the association’s Marketing and Outreach Library; a rich collection of marketing materials including social media posts, posters, video content and patient education toolkits.
Advocating For You
Explore the Advocacy section to learn how we are representing you to the government and other health stakeholders. The OCA works to promote the interests of the profession and integrate chiropractic into the broader public health care system. Included in the association advocacy scope are the following areas of focus:
- Chiropractic in Public Health Care.
- Extended Health Care.
- Regulation and Government Relations.